- To create centres for learning in the community
- To provide students with access to a variety of supplementary educational services
- To promote and enhance literacy and critical life skills that will empower students
Goals and Objectives:
- To increase student access to books and educational resources in junior secondary schools, enhancing literacy and empowering students to become more critical and independent thinkers.
- To coordinate a network of donors and volunteers to work with partner schools and students
- To provide need based scholarships for students
- To increase adult education opportunities in each school community.
In order to fulfill our mission, we have engaged a number of national and international organizations who share our interest in promoting literacy in schools. Forming these successful partnerships is part of our strategy to help strengthen and broaden our programs throughout the country.
Schools for Salone
Society for Knowledge Management-SL
School to School International
Royal Dynamite (RD Cares)
Academics with Sallymatu
Sierra Leone Diaspora Education Forum (SLEDEF)