- To create centres for learning in the community
- To provide students with access to a variety of supplementary educational services
- To promote and enhance literacy and critical life skills that will empower students
Goals and Objectives:
- To increase student access to books and educational resources in junior secondary schools, enhancing literacy and empowering students to become more critical and independent thinkers.
- To coordinate a network of donors and volunteers to work with partner schools and students
- To provide need-based scholarships for students
- To train teachers on literacy instruction
To fulfill our mission, we have engaged several national and international organizations and corporate sponsors who share our interest in promoting literacy in schools. Forming these successful partnerships is part of our strategy to help strengthen and broaden our programs throughout the country.
Schools for Salone
Society for Knowledge Management-SL
James International Ltd.